Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fabulous Review for Zagzagel Diaries: Denial

I love Google alerts, especially when I discover a new review for one of my books on one! Alan Chin, SF GLBT Literary Examiner for Examiner.com, gave The Zagzagel Diaries: Denial a fab review. Interestingly enough, the reviewer interprets my Zagzagel as female. While, I don't see Zag that way, it's all good :) I often leave much to reader interpretation and am always thrilled when different readers can enjoy the same story for whatever reasons. In Denial, I'm not sure I painted Zagzagel as either gender, for example. Anyway, the review is AWESOME, nevertheless. And I'm thrilled Alan Chin has such nice things to say about my writing and style. Thank you, Alan! You're review is very, VERY much appreciated!

"I’ve read a couple of longer works by this author, so I knew I was in for a top-quality read going into it. I think Bryl has one of the finest voices in lgbt fiction. But what did surprise me was how much story Bryl packed into nine pages. I am left awed and grateful."--Alan Chin, SF Examiner.com  Read the full review Here!

The Zagzagel Diaries: Denial can be purchased at Untreed Reads Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment